College and Career Readines
Where do you start when choosing a career? How do you decide what you want to do after high school graduation? With the number of career choices out there, it helps to organize your options and take advantage of real-world experience opportunities. Now is the perfect time, while you are in high school, to find out what you like and don't like, to learn from career professionals, take encore/elective classes that relate to a possible career, take a finance class, take the ASVAB, go on a job shadow or two and go on field trips, take interest assessments, talk to your teachers, join a club or sport, and tour schools. Our goal is for you to feel confident walking across that graduation stage with a Plan A, a Plan B, even a Plan C, and a call to action to reach your goals. We encourage all of you to Think Big, Get Excited, Save Time, Spend Wisely, Take Control, and Stand Out because we are Panther Proud and your Park Rapids Community is here for you every step of the way! Stop by and visit the 4C, Mrs. Murphy, if you want to partake in the below programs and opportunities or if you have any questions.
Scrubs Camp-Indigenous Healthcare Career Exploration
Who: Minnesota students in grades 9-12 interested in the healthcare field (preference will be given to American Indian/Alaskan Native students)
What: A FREE interactive camp in which students will:
- Stay in the college dorms for two nights
- Experience various cultural activities including traditional games and ceremonies
- Explore careers in a variety of healthcare worlds
- Engage with Tribal community healthcare professionals
- Go on fun excursions, play traditional games, and other activities!
When: June 21-23, 2023
Where: Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
Why: To honor health, wellness, and tradition by educating students.
If interested, contact Brenda Shafer-Pellinen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at https://bit.ly/SCRUBSCamps
NHRA Virtual Youth and Education Services ProgramThe NHRA Youth and Education Services Program makes its return to Brainerd International Raceway on Friday August 18, 2023!
The 2023 NHRA Youth & Education Services Program (YES) digital curriculum is a FREE program that focuses on the importance of goals and continued education; additionally, it allows students to learn about and explore various career opportunities. Students are presented with career, educational, and scholarship opportunities from our official NHRA YES Program Partners: FORD, Gerber Collision & Glass, Mac Tools, & The U.S. Air Force.
*** We understand this program occurs during summer break for many schools this year. All students, families, parents, siblings, chaperones, teachers, administrators, are welcome to register and attend on their own even if their school is on summer break. Simply have each person that wishes to attend register in order to receive a free race ticket***
After the completion of the online curriculum, all students, teachers, parents, and chaperones will be eligible to receive a free NHRA race ticket which they can use during the summer break and attend the 2023 Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals held at Brainerd International Raceway. This ticket will give students the opportunity to observe the same real-world scenarios discussed in the videos applied live and in person.
***Please note that if you wish to receive a free NHRA Race ticket and attend in person, the deadline to Register is Wednesday August 16th, 2023, at 3:00 PM Central Time.***
All students, teachers, chaperones, bus drivers, parents, relatives, etc. that wish to attend need to each individually register prior to the deadline in order to receive a free ticket to the event.
In order to sign up and attend the NHRA YES Program, simply go to www.nhra.com/yesprogramregistration. You will then be prompted to the registration page with the same registration questions that you are accustomed to seeing in previous NHRA YES Program events. If you wish to attend the YES Program and receive a free Race ticket for Friday select: Aug. 18 Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals Brainerd, MN (Virtual Program)
After you have registered to attend the NHRA YES Program in your area, you will then be eligible to receive a free race ticket to the Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals held in Brainerd, Minnesota at Brainerd International Raceway on Friday August 18, 2023. This ticket will be emailed to you on the week of the race.
In addition, there is a series of supplemental videos released periodically covering various subject matter that will show students how S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) principles work in real world situations such as the Camping World Drag Racing Series. So please keep an eye out for email alerts as those videos are released! You can enjoy those in the classroom or at home prior to the live event.
For more information, or if you're interested, talk to Mr. Sleen
or email him at email@example.com
4C Internship 2023-2024 School Year
Mrs. Murphy is looking for the next addition to the 4C Team! This unpaid internship will be counted towards your High School credit, but will build your portfolio in so many ways.
Build your portfolio with:
- The Innovation Station Newsletter
- Heartland Lakes Job & Career Fair
- Panthers First: Coffee, Cookies, and Career Conversations
- Panther Tracks: College & Career Readiness Pathways
- Website Editing, Take Pictures, Record & Edit Videos
- Coordinate Events & Field Trips
- Develop Opportunities for Students
- Generate Ideas for College and Career Readiness
- Collaborate with the Community and Network
- Make Your Own Legacy project for PRAHS
- And So Much More!
If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Murphy to apply!
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrubs Camp 2023Interested in the medical field? You don't want to miss this opportunity!
Scrubs Camp offers hands-on, engaging healthcare-related experiences for students entering grades 9-12. Students will enjoy hands-on simulation and interactive team-building activities guided by healthcare professionals.
THIS IS FREE FOR ALL PARK RAPIDS AREA STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED!!!
It will be held at the Alexandria Technical and Community College from June 14-15th from 4:40-7:30 daily.
Each student will receive a pair of scrubs to keep! Breakfast, lunch, and snacks included.
Limited spots available - register early! Scholarships available.
If interested, register Here!
NCI Summer Ag Academy
The Northern Crops Institute is pleased to announce the first NCI Summer Ag Academy!
NCI serves the states of Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana. They will be accepting 60 high school students for an in-depth experience in food science, animal science, or international trade and policy. This experience is provided at no cost to students! All you have to do is get there!
The NCI Summer Ag Academy will be held June 13-16, 2023 on the campus of NDSU in Fargo, ND. NCI partners with North Dakota State University, Montana State University, South Dakota State University, and the University of Minnesota, and students will be exposed to available programs at all campuses.
If interested, talk to Ms Siebert! Or email her at email@example.com
Heartland Lakes Job and Career FairCome join us on Friday, April 14th for the Heartland Lake Area's largest job and Career Fair! Numerous employers from the surrounding area will showcase their open jobs to students and the public!
- Local businesses will be showcasing open positions to students from the Heartland Lakes Area (including Park Rapids, Nevis, Laporte, and Menahga)
- Local job and career fair offering on-the-spot interviews, information, and career readiness workshops!
Workshops offered are:
- 1:30-1:50 Resume
- 2:30-2:50 Job Search
- 4-4:20 Resume
- 5-5:20 Job Search
You don't want to miss these learning opportunities. Everyone can learn something!
- Friday, April 14th from 1 pm-6 pm. Students will tour from 1-3:00, and the public from 3:30-6.
- Park Rapids Area High School gymnasium, bus loop, and surrounding areas.
- To inform all who attend of the numerous job and career opportunities in the Heartland Lakes area!
For up-to-date information, please Click Here!
Questions? Ask Krystal Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minnesota Business Venture
Registration is open for students to attend Minnesota Business Venture (MBV) at the University of St. Thomas in July. Thanks to generous support from the Schulze School of Entrepreneurship, both sessions of MBV will be at the University of St. Thomas campus in St. Paul, MN this year.
MBV is a summer camp program where students learn about themselves, career options they may never have heard of, practice teamwork and public speaking, and meet people their age from around the state. MBV looks great on college and job applications, but most of all it’s fun! This is a unique opportunity to live on a college campus, network with entrepreneurs and business professionals, learn the basics of building a business, and hear from amazing speakers! Last year’s lineup included past MBV student and founder of Coconut Whisk, Bella Lam as well as Great Clips CEO Rob Goggins.
Have your students join us at camp one of these two weeks:
- July 9-14 at the University of St. Thomas
- July 22-27 at the University of St. Thomas
Students who apply early will save $100! Early bird registration is due by Friday, April 21st.
Register online at https://bestprep.org/minnesota-business-venture/
The Rural Minnesota Concentrated Employment Program is a private, non-profit corporation that provides quality workforce development services in a nineteen-county area in North Central and West Central Minnesota. They are offering some amazing opportunities to Park Rapids students, including hiring opportunities and educational grants!
Current high school students are able to find work in the surrounding area, and graduating students can inquire about funding towards furthering their education!
Are you looking for a job? Do you want free money towards your education after high school? Give a Karla a call at the Wadena CareerForce (218-631-7660) and ask about job opportunities or school funding!
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards Camp 2023
Applications for RYLA Camp 2023 are open!
What: We are looking for students to attend Rotary Youth Leaderships Award (RYLA) camp this summer for 2023!
Who: Students that will be Juniors or Seniors for the 2023-2024 school year.
Where: The Camp will be at the University of MN Crookston campus
When: July 9th-15th.
Cost: Free if selected!
- Students can apply online via this link: http://district5580ryla.org
- Applications due Monday, April 10
- Once all applications are received we will set a time to interview candidates and select 2 candidates to attend at no cost as well as keep the others as alternates.
- Last year we were able to send 2 alternates as well.
Please contact Dan Pike, Park Rapids Rotary RYLA Chair with any questions. Danpike.email@example.com 218-255-3317
For more information on the camp, Click Here!
Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
The Career Immersion Program for MN high school (10 & 11th graders) and our Phlebotomy and Pharmacy Tech programs are now open! Please see below for more information and the CIP flier attached! Applications are due March 15th for CIP and Pharmacy Tech. Applications for the July class are due April 7th!
Career Immersion Program:
For those who are working with 10th and 11th graders in Minnesota, our Career Immersion Program will begin accepting applications on January 1.
- This program introduces students to other careers outside of being a doctor or nurse. Many of the programs on the attached timeline students learn about.
- This program brings students to campus for one week and we provide transportation, housing, food and social activities and there is no cost for students.
Tuition Free programs are covered by the Workforce Development Scholarship, which is to help support the staffing needs at Mayo Clinic. These programs are:
Phlebotomy- 9 weeks, high school diploma, 2.0 GPA
Pharmacy Technician- 20 weeks, high school diploma. You must be 18 by the start of the program.
Programs offering a stipend of $3500:
Phlebotomy- $3500 to be paid over 9 weeks
Pharmacy Technician- $3500 to be paid over the last 8 weeks (first 12 weeks are online)
Bemidji Scrubs Camp
Scrubs Camp is for entering first year, sophomores, juniors and seniors in high school. Students who have a desire to learn about health care careers and educational pathways, particularly those in the greater Bemidji region, are encouraged to attend.
Hands-on activities, dynamic, and fast-paced:
- CPR & First Aid Training
- Nursing lab at Bemidji State University
- Dental & Nursing lab at Northwest Technical College
- Site visit at Sanford Health
Includes: instructional costs, lunch, scrubs top, and lifelong memories.
- Early Bird Registration Ends May 15: $425 w/ housing or $325 commuter
- Regular Registration Begins May 16 Until Filled: $465 w/ housing or $365 commuter
Scrubs Camp offers a limited number of scholarships. Students must respond to a few questions. Students may attach an optional letter of recommendation.
More information on the Scrubs Camp Website!
Cross-Curricular STEM Program
The Cross-Curricular STEM Program is looking for applicants for the Engineering Machine Design Contest this Spring.
Where? St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota
When? Friday, March 31, 2023
Who? This event is for any interested juniors or seniors
The cost is $15/student, but scholarships are available.
The last day to register is Friday, March 3, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do schools implement the EMDC? About 60% of students that participate in the EMDC do it as part of a STEM class and 40% as a home room or afterschool club. It is truly a cross-curricular program! Teachers can use this program as a way to reinforce what is taught in class, as well as foster creativity and real world connections. The program is for teams of 5th-12th graders. At the event, teams will showcase their project to a panel of STEM professionals.
How much does it cost to participate? The cost to participate is also minimal. Teams are encouraged to use 100% upcycled material – whatever they can find at home, at school, or even scrap materials from local businesses. Quite literally, a student could be successful with a cardboard box, tape, and some miscellaneous household objects or toys.
What is the time commitment? The time it takes to prepare for the event varies from school to school. Some schools have students work on their projects for a couple of weeks in class leading up to the event, while others spend a few weeks. Prior to the event, teams will build their chain reaction machine, track their progress in a journal, and prepare a mini-presentation about their machine. The machines can be quite simple or overly complex. They can be small and encompass the size of a box or be large (up to 5’).
Email Andrea Thorstensen to confirm your FREE registration spot before registering!
The mission of the GigaZone TechXpo is to spark excitement and create opportunities with technology by connecting students and job seekers with employers, educators, and technology enthusiasts from across northern Minnesota.
Where? The Sanford Center in Bemidji, MN
When? Saturday, April 22, 2023 from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Special guest: co-founder of Apple Steve “woz” Wozniak will be attending!
Cybersecurity Summer Academy
Alexandria GenCyber is a 5-day camp for high school and middle school students. The academy is funded through a grant from the National Security Agency and National Science Foundation, making it free of charge for participants.
Where? Alexandria, Minnesota. Offered both virtually and in person.
When?July 17-21, 2023
Who? Any student grades 7-12
Students don't need to have any computer knowledge, but do need an interest in technology and cybersecurity.
Experienced high school and college faculty will lead students through lessons and interactive cybersecurity activities throughout the camp. The program will focus on cybersecurity concepts and cover a number of topics including:
- Cybersecurity introduction and online safety
- Hardware, operating systems, and programming
- Networking, cryptography, and securing data
- Ethical hacking
- Computer careers and concepts review
Limited to 20 on-campus and 20 online students.
Email ATCC-GenCyber@alextech.edu with questions.
For more information and to apply, check out the GenCyber Website, Click Here!
DAC Pre ETS Transition Program
The Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) provide students with disabilities the opportunity to experience and explore the world of work. In partnership with MN VRS DEED, we help students make decisions about their career paths and create a plan for their future. Whether younger students are interested in learning about their first summer job or upper-level students are planning their career path after school, providers offer a wide range of possibilities for students aged 14-21 (up until their 22nd birthday).
Pre-ETS providers focus on five core services to offer students during the program:
- Job exploration and counseling
- Workplace readiness training
- Paid work-based learning experiences
- Counseling on post-secondary education or training
Every student is different, and there isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” solution. Pre-ETS providers work with each student to find what type of job or career path best suits them. Students can expect an individualized approach from providers to help build job awareness and confidence. Services are provided at no cost to the student or family.
To get started, please contact Kelly- HCDAC at (218) 366-3350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Information about Minnesota Colleges? Check out the link below!
Click Here to discover Minnesota Colleges you may be interested in!
Are you a senior who is wondering what you should be preparing for after graduation? Check out this Senior Checklist from Miss Golish to advance into the next steps of your future!
If you have ANY other questions, don't hesitate to talk with Miss Golish or Mrs. Murphy about your future plans!
Wondering What Careers Match Your Personality?
Attached below is a spreadsheet of info about different careers and their requirements. It is a great resource if you aren't sure what you would like to do, and want more information!
List of Careers/Career Finder Tool
If you have more questions, ask Miss Golish or Mrs. Murphy!
Sanford Bemidji MedXSanford MedX is a healthcare career exploration program offered to 8th-12th grade students in the Bemidji region and surrounding schools. It offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse of a variety of healthcare professions!
Scan the QR code
or Contact Hannah Chandler
Industry Recognized Professional Certificates
Looking for Industry Recognized Certificates that you can earn in a high school class? Check out the following credentials offered at PRAHS!
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Minnesota Emergency Medical Responders (EMR)
- NIMS Certification (CNC Machining)
Looking for OSHA certification online? Looking for Employability Certification? CareerSafe is geared toward 6th-12th grade students who want to earn additional Employability Training or their Federal OSHA 10 Wallet Card within a single week and the credential is valuable for life.
CareerSafe courses include:
- StartSafe: Preparing for Work-Based Learning
- Interview Skills
- Communication Skills
- Cybersecurity Essentials for Work
- Time Management
- Human Resource Management
- Written Communication
- Materials Management
- Workplace Financial Management
- Personal Financial Management
- Critical Thinking
OSHA 10-Hour courses include:
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Healthcare)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Agriculture)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Cosmetology)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Manufacturing)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Culinary)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Automotive)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Veterinary)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Public Safety)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Public Safety: EMS)
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (Public Safety: Law Enforcement, Corrections, Security)
YouScience-College & Career Readiness Programing
For All 8th-12th Grade PRAS Students
YouScience at Park Rapids Area Schools:
Welcome to YouScience - an all-new tool to discover your future career, all by using your mind's aptitudes! Through YouScience, your students will uncover knowledge of their minds' aptitudes, industry-recognized certifications using Precision Exams, unlock their superpowers (radioactive spider not included), a whole new world of education options and best-fit in-demand careers to better succeed in school and life. YouScience is tailored to the unique needs of each grade level (8-12) to help students learn about themselves, build an education plan, and prepare for options after high school. Each student will receive a hyper-personalized portfolio at the end of their assessment, including possible career and educational pathways, as well as the resources they will need to get there.
PRAS Students Login Link: https://www.youscience.com/login/
Want to Learn More?
- YouScience Website Link: https://www.youscience.com/
- What is YouScience? Video Link: https://youtu.be/i9jNoFVXI2A
- Why YouScience? Video Link: https://youtu.be/p3ZMPPVJvFE
- YouScience Results Walkthrough Video Link: https://vimeo.com/347806606
- YouScience Website Link: https://www.youscience.com/
Career Fields, Clusters, & Pathways
Minnesota State CAREERwise Education
Career clusters are one way to group career choices. Careers with common features are in the same cluster. Clusters can be used during career exploration as a way to find your best career match.
- 6 career fields are the broadest level of career options. They are shown at the center of the diagram below around the circle. They're a good place to start exploring careers.
- Underneath those six career fields are the 16 career clusters identified by the National Career Clusters Framework. In addition, some models also include the Energy Systems cluster. Careers with the same knowledge and skills are grouped in the same cluster. Each cluster may include hundreds of different careers.
- Each career cluster includes one or more of 81 career pathways. A pathway is a group of related career specialties within the career cluster.
- A pathway has its own knowledge and skill requirements. Educational programs can be developed around each pathway. They include curriculum that helps learners prepare for a career. Programs of study are sequential and based on industry expectations and skill standards. Career pathways show learners of all ages which courses will give them the specific knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to pursue their career choice.
- The center of the career pathways diagram shows knowledge and foundation skills. These are a core set of skills needed to be ready for work and college.
Career Exploration & Real-World Experience Opportunities:
- Try Job Shadowing multiple career and multiple times
- Attend Field Trips/Site Visits or community organization meetings
- Listen to a Career Speaker in person or virtually
- Sign up for a class with a Guest Instructor and possibly earn a certificate
- Apply for Internships/Apprenticeships
- Apply for Paid Employment or sign up for the business internship program
- Try Job/Work Sampling unpaid
- Partner with a Career Mentor to set future goals and learn from them
- Work on a Business Sponsored Project when available
To sign up for any of the above opportunities, visit with the 4C!
Students Receive a Free T-Shirt for Participating!
Panther Career Closet
Available to Students!
The purpose of the Panther Career Closet is to provide, free of charge, a resource of professional attire to all students currently enrolled at Park Rapids Area High School. The Panther Career Closet can help students with their professional dress needs; such as job-shadows, interviews, career fairs, academic/activity needs, or for their jobs and internships.
- Men’s & Women’s Suits, Jackets, & Blazers
- Men’s & Women’s Dress Pants & Skirts
- Men’s & Women’s Dress Button Up Shirts
- Men’s & Women’s Dress Shoes, Ties, & Belts
- Note Pad Cases or Leather Resume Portfolios
- Men’s & Women’s Black Dress Pants
- Men’s & Women’s White Dress Shirts
The Prepared Panther: Resumes, Interviews, & Etiquette
Do you want a second look at your resume and cover letter? Then drop them off at the 4C office, no appointment needed! My mailbox in the high school office is labeled CCCC or feel free to email the 4C a copy to be critiqued. Also, if you want to practice interviewing before the big day, the 4C is here to help! Send the 4C an email to see when we can schedule a mock interview for you. Below you will find a clean and simple cover letter, resume, and references template you can download and edit. You will also find three packets containing information about applying for a position and resume creation, interviewing styles and techniques, and networking and etiquette tips. Want to set up a LinkedIn account (your online resume)? See below for more information or ask the 4C for help!
Do You Want To Be Your Own Boss or Buy/Start A Business?
Then You Should Look At Entrepreneurship!
If you are wanting to start a business, looking to buy commercial real estate, wanting to get involved in your business community, or are looking for business startup assistance, please feel free to check out the many options below:
- SBDC (Small Business Development Center)
- SBA (Small Business Association)
- MBFC (Minnesota Business Finance Corporation)
- HRDC (Headwaters Regional Development Commission)
- Heartland Lakes Development Commission
- NWMF (Northwest Minnesota Foundation)
- Park Rapids Downtown Business Association
- Park Rapids Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Talk to A Local Bank
- Talk to A Local Real Estate Company
- Talk to A Mentor with Entrepreneurship/Business Start-up Experience
- Google Search for Commercial Real Estate
- Look for “For Sale” or “For Sale by Owner” Signs on Store Fronts
- Ask Around & Let People Know You Are Looking Because Some Businesses & Property May Be “For Sale” But Not Listed Online
As always, do your own research and analysis before diving in financially on any business idea or purchase.
Rural MN CEP (Career Force) - Serving the Park Rapids & Wadena Area
With close to 50 CareerForce locations throughout the state, you’re sure to find one that fits your career development or talent matching needs. CareerForce is committed to helping:
- Individuals start, advance or change their career
- Employers attract, develop and retain talent, and
- Minnesota thrive economically
As a collaborative group of private, public and nonprofit partners, they offer an impressive range of innovative services, including one-on-one guidance, training, networking, labor market information and much more. They are a rich resource for anyone, from any walk of life, at any career or recruitment stage.
Check out some of their resources below as well as links to their upcoming events:
- Job Seekers - RMCEP
- Tuition Grants
- Cover Letters - Page 1 | Page 2
- Dress for Success - Page 1 | Page 2
- Identifying Your Skills - Page 1 | Page 2
- Make a Budget Worksheet - Page 1 | Page 2
- Making a Budget - Page 1 | Page 2
- Networking - Page 1 | Page 2
- Renting - Page 1 | Page 2
- Resume Sample - Page 1
- Resumes - Page 1 | Page 2
- The Job Interview - Page 1 | Page 2
- Using Credit - Page 1 | Page 2
- Youth Programs - Page 1 | Page 2
- Manejar las deudas - Paginas Uno & Dos
- Prestamos de dia de pago y anticipos de dinero - Paginas Uno & Dos
- Hacer un presupuesto - Paginas Uno & Dos
- Haga un presupuesto - Paginas Uno & Dos
- Alquilar un apartamento o una casa - Paginas Uno & Dos
- Como reconstruir su credito - Pagina Uno | Pagina Dos | Pagina Tres
Rural MN CEP Contact Information:
Address: 124 1st St. SE, Suite 3 | Wadena, MN 56482
Facebook Page: RMCEP Wadena & Park Rapids Job @cepwadena
Thinking of College or the Military? Applying for Scholarships? Sending Transcripts?
Then you should meet with your High School Counselor, Ms. Golish! Below is the link to the Counselor's office and there will find information regarding ACT, Scholarships, FASFA, Transcripts, PSEO, and so much more.
Virtual Career Week 2020:
Virtual Career Week - Watch Last Year's CAPS Recorded Videos
Career Exploration - 4 Days Worth of Knowledge
In May 2020, during the global pandemic, P4P partnered with the CAPS Network and it's affiliated to bring a 4-day online event to students of ages everywhere. Virtual Career featured 20+ speakers and drew over 1,600 registered viewers of all ages.
You can watch recordings on the link below:
Virtual Career Week 2020
Panther Tracks: Post-Secondary & Career Planning
All Panther Track students will graduate with a Working Resume and Real-World Career Experience related to their Track
To register or learn more about this academic program, visit with the 4C or follow: Panther Tracks at Park Rapids Area High School
Panthers - Check out the below calendar to stay up to date on events happening locally and across the state and country! These events are focused on college, career and life and will either be held in-person or virtually. You will find various expos, fairs, conferences, presentations, workshops, and so much more! Click on a title that interests you to see that event's registration information and who it's sponsored by.
Park Rapids & Panther Pride!