The Park Rapids Area Schools have a history of vision, excellence and success that is summed up in our mission: "Preparing today's learners for tomorrow's challenges." It is our goal to meet each child's individual needs, whether that child is a preschooler, a high school senior, or any age in between!
If your family is considering a move to our area you probably have many questions. Use the links at the top to help guide you to your answer.
Below are the initial forms that need to be filled out for student enrollment.
- These forms will need to be turned in to the specific building in which you are enrolling your child.
- Each building will also have additional forms that will need to be filled out.
- You will also need to provide a copy of a birth certificate for each child being enrolled.
- If you live outside of the Park Rapids school district please fill out the Statewide Enrollment Options form.
We are happy to welcome your student to Park Rapids Area Schools!
- Enrollment Application
- Home Language Form
- Request for Transcripts
- Statewide Enrollment Options
- Bus Form
- Special Ed Form
- Health Information Sheet
Middle School Forms
- Enrollment Application - Middle School
High School Forms