- Please do not wait until the day the season starts to register.
- All sports registration is done online: Affinety Activities Registration.
- Physical must be on file in at the high school - must be renewed every 3 years: Physical Exam 2022-23
- No student/athlete shall be allowed to participate/practice until all paperwork is complete.
- Athletic Insurance is available for student athletes: Insurance Information
PARK RAPIDS ATHLETICS & ACTIVITIES
Every student is encouraged to become involved in some activity in addition to his/her academic courses. The extra-curricular program of the Park Rapids Area High School forms a very useful and important part of the school's total curriculum. By voluntary participation, the student is able to develop skills, interests, and abilities which they may not develop in the classroom. Extra-curricular activities are those activities held under the supervision of the school outside of regular school hours. Participation in extra-curricular activities is a privilege. Students participating in these activities will conduct themselves in accordance with the Minnesota State High School League rules regarding academic eligibility. For additional information about the extra-curricular program, contact the activities director, Jeremy Nordick (218-237-6550).
Jeremy Nordick, Activities Director
Dotti Seifert, Activities Secretary